Our team compiled 22 opportunities for 2022, which we will share over the next few weeks. They cover a wide range of topics, from affordability solutions to migration patterns. Here are 6 opportunities to win over consumers this year.
- Show how you engage in corporate social responsibility. Brands known to be environmentally, ethically, philanthropically, and economically responsible will improve their conversion rates this year.
- Emphasize your support for local businesses. Master-planned communities have an advantage because they can provide residents with what they need in minutes.
- Integrate active amenities. Build tenant and homeowner loyalty through social activities catered specifically to your community’s demographics.
- Provide virtual customer service. Create a seamless leasing or home shopping experience through automation and self-guided tours.
- Provide smart tech that promotes security and savings. Consumers are less likely to pay for other smart tech.
- Hide the technology. Consumers are looking for simplicity within their homes, so focus on streamlined design and high-end integrated façades.
For more information on consumer and technology trends, please fill out this form.